Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh, We ARE Serious.

I'd be lying if I said that this whole thing has been easy. In fact, it's been harder than I imagined. It's a very slow moving process...like having to push a 6-foot boulder from one end of a football field to the other, using only your bare hands. It's exhausting.



Actually, we've occasionally been so exhausted that we have taken breaks (bad, I know!). Like last weekend when I accidentally went into Hobby Lobby. CHOKE.



But today was the tipping point!



We just got back from selling our Chevy Cobalt. Yes. It looked just like this one. We just freed up a car payment + insurance payment each month AND made a small profit on the car.

The OPTIMAL thing to do would be to put the entire profit on the next bill. Instead we're going to use some of the money on maintenance for the other two cars. Even after that we will have enough to pay off another bill.



Did you wonder if we were serious about this whole thing?


We most certainly are.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys!! This program has always intrigued me and I've enjoyed following your progress. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete